L Street Belmar, New Staircase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bc214

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,

I just got an email from Divers two about their cleanup of the L Street beach on Sept. 28. They mentioned a "new" staircase "to the left of the tennis courts."

I'm actually heading up there tonight for a dive and might use the new area. Can anyone direct me to where they are talking about compared to the regular place that I enter near the boat ramp?

Also, if anyone else is around I will be diving around 745 or so pending my double check of the tides for tonight.

-BC

On the sea wall, next to the picnic area. You can't miss it. Well marked, with a big dive flag design sign, four big white lockers, garbage facilities, posted rules, etc.

Thanks. A buddy and I went down tonight around 730. We spent about an hour and 15 in the water and went in by the new staircase which was nice. A bit of a longer walk than the boat ramp, but much nicer. The lockers are awesome as well, although we didn't use them.

We saw the regular NJ sea life, but unfortunately no seahorses this time around. I brought my father's Gopro to play with, but I was limited in equipment. No wide angle lights, but I rigged it up and got some interesting shots. If I have some time tomorrow I'll piece a bit together.

Lots of fun as always; well, at least as much fun as you can have in 20 feet of water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom