Kudos to OSD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bolantej

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just wanted to thank Lisa and Roger from Oahu Scuba Divers for a wonderful time during my week on Oahu. Very professional, yet laid back. I'll be sure and go through you folks again next time. Highly recommended to all that visit the island! Also, great diving/meeting with the other ScubaBoarders!

-Jason

It was great meeting and diving with you as well, Jason! I looked at your video last night and it looks fantastic! My picture of you didn't come out as well as I would have hoped, but I'll still send it along, if you wish.

Ken

Thanks a lot Ken. The videos are a little shaky and dizzy-ing, but oh well. :) Gosh, I just got back and am already itching to go get wet again.

bolantej:
Gosh, I just got back and am already itching to go get wet again.

I know EXACTLY what you mean...

ScubaTexan-

I am trying to get something planned for this coming weekend. I'm praying for at least 30' of vis here in Northern California. :wink: Apparently the sites we dove are supposed to get better vis than we had, but the 60'-70'+ was pretty darn good by my standards.

mred-

Sea Tiger Wreck
Corsair Wreck
Koko Crater
San Pedro
Turtle Canyon
YO-257 Wreck
Kewalo Pipe

For some reason, the Corsair was my favorite. There was a bunch of life on all of the reefs. Great set of dives.

Aloha Jason!

Sorry that you're back home and wish you could sneak back with your GF next month...don't forget to buy that lottery ticket :wink:

Roger and I both enjoyed diving with you and enjoyed your company. Looking forward to your next visit!

Aloha & Mahalo!

Lisa

I have dove all those sites ... the Kewalo pipe makes a nice night dive (dude, it is hard to get lost following an old pipe) ... My favorite was the corsair as well... Maybe it is the history ... maybe it is the fact it is mostly intact ... you can still see the bent propeller and visualize it bending when the pilot ran out of gas..... maybe it is the garden eeels ... The very first Time I had seen garden eels and I almost missed them as I thought they were weeds ... then my swim buddy went over one and it jumped back into the hole ... very very cool ... I want to go back ...

Aloha mred! When were you here? The Corsair celebrates 60 years this year and is falling apart a bit (when compared to earlier pictures). Hope you make it back soon!

yeah, there's something about the Corsair that I cannot put my finger on, but it is by far the favorite so far. The garden eels are pretty hard to notice but they are definitely cool.

Lisa-
I've never had much luck with the lottery or gambling, but I think I might just try it this time...I can't wait to go back. It was fun cruising around on my own. I made the walk and checked out the aquarium, and sat at the beach on the other side of it. It's nice there because there aren't as many tourists out and about. Very peaceful. I appreciate all of you and Roger's help and understanding while I was there. Like I said, I will definitely go through you folks next time around.
See ya.

Back
Top Bottom