Kudos to DUI!!! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
A big, fat thank you to DUI. Not only did they repair my suit under warranty, but they rushed the repair at no additional charge. I expected some flack because I put quite a few dives on my suit in the six months I owned it, and fully expected to have to pony up some of the repair expenses due to excessive wear not coverered under warranty or something, but they covered it completely!

Woo hoo to DUI!

They did some warranty work for me at 13 months. All I had to do was pay shipping. DUI is great!

I just sent my TLS350 Signature suit back to DUI for repairs (the suit is only 5 mos old & has probably 30 dives on it) the other day. The sewing on the left front suspender came unravaled & the glue inside the rock boots has come undone causing the insoles to curl up. I was contacted by DUI on Facbook & when I explained the problems I was having. I was refered to "Pam" in DUI's quality control. She contacted me & instructed me to send the suit & boots to her personally for inspection of the problems. It seems they are getting back to grass roots & customer service. Hopefully I'll be able to get my suit back just after the end of the year.

The insoles on my boots curled up, too...and came completely out. I wound up letting them dry for a week or so, then regluing them back in. So far, they are holding up OK.

DUI had me send my boots back in with my suit. When they contacted me about the issues I was having, they said they were unaware of the problem & it was the first time anyone had mentioned it to them. They wanted to see the problem for themselves. My first pair of boots, the insole had worn completely out to nothing within a year because of the insole wearing out, it cause me to wear abrasion holes in my booties & had to send that suit back in last spring to get the booties repaired. I might have 150- 175 dives on that older suit (used as a back- up now).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom