Kudos Dive Sports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I had ordered a new reg from Dive Sports and had a slight mixup. I had ordered a DIN 1st stage and recieved a Yoke. I gave them a call and they handled it very graciously and took care of the problem right away. We are all human and make mistakes, and it is how those mistakes are handled that can really make one company stand out over another...

Thanks Dive Sports for shipping my order so quickly and for handling the mistake the way that you did...

Good Job as always...

Phil

Well I had ordered a new reg from Dive Sports and had a slight mixup. I had ordered a DIN 1st stage and recieved a Yoke. I gave them a call and they handled it very graciously and took care of the problem right away. We are all human and make mistakes, and it is how those mistakes are handled that can really make one company stand out over another...

Thanks Dive Sports for shipping my order so quickly and for handling the mistake the way that you did...

Good Job as always...

Phil

The pleasure was mine. We shouldn't have made the mistake in the first place. Your DIN kit is on the UPS truck as we speak! Thank you very much for your business.

Phil Ellis

Thanks for running great shop...

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom