Kubi glue on rings-vs- waterproof ultima dry glove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love my Kubi. No experience with ultima.
I've holed a glove, changed it on deck between dives. Closest thing to a tool needed was a zip tie as a tool to walk the O-rings out. Very light (VERY LIGHT) lube on the rings and they work perfect. Doesn't take much to realize that machined aluminum has to be installed and taken apart straight, you don't just ram them together. I've heard stories about them sticking, all I can figure is operator error. The sizing is super nice, you find what fits you so there isn't any un-needed bulk. Would I get them again, yes. Prior experience was with SiTech, would not recommend those.

Depends, do you have the si-tech oval cuff system?

-Z

Although the Ultima system can be mounted on a suit without a si-tech cuff system they were designed to integrate with the qcs oval cuff system. Without that, if you want to glue them in then kubi would be the better choice.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom