Kris and Jenny shaving their heads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To think, the 5 year old with the mohawk was upset mom was cutting her hair, then was up there with the trimmers to do it. I demonstrated proper use of electric clippers so hair wasn't forcefully removed from the scalp and final trim up before my sister did some shaping and cleaning :) Hermit Crab helped in some removal as well.

The thought of locks of love occured as 50% had already been combed back off of the dog who had decided to stretch out in the pile on the floor :)

Rick - the way I look at it, I instigated part of it, "You wusses, its hair, it grows back." and then they analyzed it for 30 more minutes looking at pictures on images.google.com - then off they go!

We could have gone shorter! :). I DO have clippers at the house... of course they are the dog clippers. :wink:

Cute haircuts, ladies!!!

Just like mine. :D

You will LOVE diving with short hair. No more tangles!!!

I'm sure diving with short hair will be great!! I know taking the kids to the water park was wonderful today. I got wet, but my hair was dry two minutes later. LOL! I'm looking at it as improving the household budget, too. No need for hair products, and shampoo will last for a year!

And now I can dress a little funkier since I have hair to match! and the earrings... Oh, there are so many advantages to this!

Well I must say that this was one of the most uniquely creative ideas for the use of a cancelled dive day!

I'm sure diving with short hair will be great!! I know taking the kids to the water park was wonderful today. I got wet, but my hair was dry two minutes later. LOL! I'm looking at it as improving the household budget, too. No need for hair products, and shampoo will last for a year!

And now I can dress a little funkier since I have hair to match! and the earrings... Oh, there are so many advantages to this!

AND.... I save water. My shower was at least 5 min. shorter because I didn't have to wet, shampoo, rinse, condition, rinse, cold water rinse.

Blow drying now takes seconds instead of minutes...and believe me, if you lose electricity for a couple of weeks after a hurricane, you will REALLY appreciate short showers and air drying!!! Just put a drop of gel in it, ruffle it and go!

We could have gone shorter! :). I DO have clippers at the house... of course they are the dog clippers. :wink:

I've got an old flowbee out in the garage somewhere I could donate to the cause :D

I've got an old flowbee out in the garage somewhere I could donate to the cause :D
Too late. Used the clippers. Kris, you gotta recut. :D Go shorter!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom