Life is Hard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrackaFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
So this morning at 0630 I am out for my morning stroll. Why am I doing this instead of sitting in my chair drinking a big cup of coffee ☕️? Because my wife insists that it is too soon to cash in my life insurance policy and I should live another day or two. Must be Love. Anyway I am stumbling along half asleep when my eyes behold the following sight....
It sure is hard to keep on walking when your brain is Screaming, Hey go to the van, get your gear and go Diving NOW!
1697853016863.jpeg

So this morning at 0630 I am out for my morning stroll. Why am I doing this instead of sitting in my chair drinking a big cup of coffee ☕️? Because my wife insists that it is too soon to cash in my life insurance policy and I should live another day or two. Must be Love. Anyway I am stumbling along half asleep when my eyes behold the following sight....
It sure is hard to keep on walking when your brain is Screaming, Hey go to the van, get your gear and go Diving NOW!
View attachment 806754
Time to turn the walk around,, and get the gear bag loaded. NOW!:wink:
Seas are changing Monday!!!

What am I looking at?
Look closely. There is a solid straight thin horizontal line running across the middle of @BrackaFish 's picture.
Below the line is Mirror Glass Flat water surface, perfect for going diving.

Time to turn the walk around,, and get the gear bag loaded. NOW!:wink:
Seas are changing Monday!!!
Lol. Unlike yourself, I don’t have a nice camera setup to take your most excellent pictures. So not much to break with a rough entry. Having said that, I am trying to use a rebuilt kit to repair my Paralenz. How is that going you might ask? Picture a drunken chimp with an axe, crowbar and chainsaw trying to fix a Rolex watch. And I would be underperforming the chimp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom