Kris and Jenny shaving their heads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Sooo, I sit here with my laptop watching my wife Kristie and Scuba_Jenny shave their heads. Why? Simply because they can. Pictures forth coming.... I'm sure!

Well, the long hair is gone. I had recommended a #8 shield on my trimmer which set them up with about 1" hair. My sister is using her beautician training to trim things up... I heard something about going to get some hair dye.. possible funk colors..

Hermitcrab remains defiant about anything more than a trim up!

My boys are defiant about trimming hair, especially IAN! "No" sounding like a baby gator.

This thread is useless without pictures.

what rum involved??? :D

down here we have a shave for a cause thing once a year - you shave your head to raise money for cancer research and support

i wouldnt do it just for the fun of it :shocked:

:useless::useless::useless::useless:

Talk....talk....talk...show Me The Money/BALDNESS!!!!

This out to be interesting to see while we all are waiting patiently the photos.......

You mean impatiently! Come ON man, it's been all day!

Sorry - had a slight thunderstorm delay!! Hokey smokes the lightning was dropping all around the house like peanut shells around a saloon barstool! Off to Kris's PC to Take Care of Business!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom