KPP Slackers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got you beat because of one thing or another it has been 2 years!!!!!

Need a scuba review? :D I'm finishing up my DM cert at Divers' Supply Indy and one of the thinks I have left to do is to conduct a scuba review under the guidance of an instructor.

It's still warm out, anyone up for Joe's ??

Guess which slacker did not show today! Water temp was steady at 68 at all depths.

Jim, are you looking for a sucker, uhmm, prospective student for the review?

Guess which slacker did not show today! Water temp was steady at 68 at all depths.

The Champ probably kept her up late. She is going to need a new excuse soon!!

love the sculpture. too bad when I leave this job all I will be getting is a swift kick and a shove.

:fishslap:

Uhhhh hello?

Did I ever say I was coming out this weekend???

Can someone please show me where I said I was going to Joe's this weekend???

Hmph!! I've been moving for 2 weeks! I have a brand new loft in downtown Jeff, right by the river!!

Can anyone say Thunder party??

Oh and Wally, the champ is doing just fine!! :wink:

Oh my Gawd!! SHE didn't show up? It's her freekin' thread! It's implied that YOU would show up.

SLACKER!

:d

I would think your post #1 rather presumes you'd be diving this past weekend. Otherwise it really makes no sense. Just some useless chatter. Oh ... wait a minute ... you are a woman. :D

I would think your post #1 rather presumes you'd be diving this past weekend. Otherwise it really makes no sense. Just some useless chatter. Oh ... wait a minute ... you are a woman. :D

Pay them no mind Jen.
She never said she was going to Joes this weekend. I was going to reply to the rest of this post but Jen already knows what useless chatter I would have to add.
Carry on.
Julie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom