KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am. If I had my regs back from service I might be diving this weekend.

I am. If I had my regs back from service I might be diving this weekend.

Where are you planning on diving this weekend?

Friday at Gilboa but no regs as of yet. Wasn't planning on going so that is why I sent them in. OH well they will be ready for the KPP.

He will be there! Did you check with Lou and Julie, I'm sure they will be out.

I'm locked into a community project Friday and training on Saturday. I'm sure Sunday will be down time, just wish it would be underwater! Let us know how the conditions are progressing at FRP. Have Fun!!!

I'm definately gonna be at Joe's, if he's open, this coming weekend, 5/8 and 5/9

I was at FRP this past weekend. I found 30'+ viz on the side next to New Horizons Pavilion and 5' viz around the point headed to the Louisville side. The platforms were all looking good. Everything is covered in a layer of scum. I cleaned off the compass, Century 21 sign, The New Yorker (wording), the railing on the speedboat, and the witch.

Thanks! I have to dive wet with the 7 mil this weekend. Talked to Joe and he'll be open for sure. Talked to Lou also. They should be there. Hope to see many faces. See ya soon Chris. Update: I'll be there with Isabelle:D

I was at FRP this past weekend. I found 30'+ viz on the side next to New Horizons Pavilion and 5' viz around the point headed to the Louisville side. The platforms were all looking good. Everything is covered in a layer of scum. I cleaned off the compass, Century 21 sign, The New Yorker (wording), the railing on the speedboat, and the witch.

Last edited:
OK since the time for the cook out is drawing near who is still planning on being there? Also what are you bringing? Dave, your down for tacos! :) I am planning on mushrooms wrapped in bacon for the grill.
I have been in contact with our blonde bosom buddy and she is planning on being there at least Saturday (snickers).

Depending upon how things work out I might come down on Friday and camp overnight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom