KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Since it has been brought up in another thread I will get the ball rolling. The title says most of it.
What does everyone say to towards the beginning of April? This should get the SI temps up far enough for most of the wet divers that are amongst us.

My vote would be for May instead, but that's just because I can't make early April due to our Spring Break trip to FL.

I'm a maybe, mostly depending on the weather..

Might I make a suggestion for those coming into Louisville from out of town, Thunder Weekend, April 18th-19th??? Much more to do than just diving!

Noooooo....please not Thunder weekend...I won't be able to leave my house.

My new place is downtown Jeff, right on the river!!!

Just leave before it starts & camp out. Good way to get away from all that craziness.

Heck No!!! This may be the first year I actually get to enjoy it. When i'm ready, just walk out the front door...when It's over, walk back in and go to bed!!

Best Thunder EVER!!!

I can't wait for the air show...I've only ever got to see bits and pieces of it. There will be a party at my house for anyone that wants to come.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom