KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was actually logging in to see about doing Memorial Weekend.... That would be best for me..and yes I am camping the weekend, can we get Joe to give us the same deal as in the past for camping???

You won't be there and we all know it. :) You and Jen are two peas in a pod.

:mooner::mooner:I am planning on comming!! I am still waiting on you and Jens wedding invite!!!!

I can send you a weeding invite but I'm not sure about Jen. Of course it isn't my own wedding. :)

Hey guys, can I rub something in.... just a little bit.......Puleeeeze?:D Only 15 days left until I leave for Malayasia!!! Yessssssssss! :dancingsnoopy:

I know,..... I know.... it's not the polite thing to do:no:, but I can't help it.:D

Thanks

Hey guys, can I rub something in.... just a little bit.......Puleeeeze?:D Only 15 days left until I leave for Malayasia!!! Yessssssssss!

I know,..... I know.... it's not the polite thing to do:no:, but I can't help it.:D

Thanks

I hope you have a GREAT trip! :D

Tip: If you can taste or smell the air in the tank, don't dive........:shocked2:

I hope you have a GREAT trip! :D

Tip: If you can taste or smell the air in the tank, don't dive........:shocked2:

I certainly plan on it! Of our group (about 13 of us), only 3-4 of us haven't been there before. Right now they've got the rest of us so keyed up about it that 14 days can't get here soon enough. The good thing is the resort has Internet access, so I'm taking my lap top & if I get a chance, may post a picture or 2.

One of the first things we teach our students is to smell the air in the cylinders before use. Just hope I can practice what I teach.:D.......J/K it's not a problem, I do it anyway.

OK let me get this out of the way...Tammy, you suck. Ok with that out of the system, I hope that you enjoy and have a safe trip.
Glenda (the SO) keeps talking about taking a cruise next year for our 10 years together. I'm hoping to talk her out of a cruise and go to Jamaica or Bermuda. Either one I'm sure that I could find some diving close by.

Don't go to Jamaica for the diving! Many, many other places in the caribbean that I would rather go to. Jamaica is great for above water activities!!!!!:devil3:

Back
Top Bottom