KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simple math dear, all day event, 2 beers per hour for the serious thunder guests, how many guests?

#Ac x h x (2b) x g = BEER
#Nac x h x c x g = Other

Where as, Ac=alcoholic Nac=non-alcoholic h=hours b=beer c=crap g=guests

You are retarded...I'm hoping the deck is built by then so we can grill out

Simple math dear, all day event, 2 beers per hour for the serious thunder guests, how many guests?

#Ac x h x (2b) x g = BEER
#Nac x h x c x g = Other

Where as, Ac=alcoholic Nac=non-alcoholic h=hours b=beer c=crap g=guests

I missed that equation in Algebra class but I like it! :rofl3:

Come to think of it, if my teacher had used that, I might have paid closer attention.:)

OK so we will shoot for May. Any weekend that doesn't work??

OK so we will shoot for May. Any weekend that doesn't work??

How about either May 9-10 or 23-24?

While I won't be able to make it for the whole weekend, I should be able to make it down for Saturday.

Hey all, I am a little new to the KPP thing. Can someone fill me in on the actual plans. IE: Two days? Campout? No campout? I kinda assume FRP, is camping allowed there? I will say, I think the 23-24 is Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for the info. Mark

PS Does anyone have a map of FRP with depths and the such. Thanks again.

Hey all, I am a little new to the KPP thing. Can someone fill me in on the actual plans. IE: Two days? Campout? No campout? I kinda assume FRP, is camping allowed there? I will say, I think the 23-24 is Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for the info. Mark

Primitive camping. Port o pot's. No other facilities. A lot of rock to sleep on so if you bring a tent, bring air mattress or plenty of padding. I usually go on Saturday morning and stay til Sunday afternoon. Deepest I think is around 50 ft. I won't be able to make it May 8th thru 10th. Probably can 23rd and 24th.

I have a map and further information on my website. The link is in my profile above my avatar, visit Land Locked's home page.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom