KPP M&G cookout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May 10th is Mother's Day. From past experience this weekend doesn't work. I didn't see anything about Memorial Day.

Most likely I will be there for two days and probably camp.

Dave you know that Jen won't be there even if she picks the date. If she does show up it will be Sunday at 12 after most have left.

May 10th is Mother's Day. From past experience this weekend doesn't work. I didn't see anything about Memorial Day.

Most likely I will be there for two days and probably camp.

Dave you know that Jen won't be there even if she picks the date. If she does show up it will be Sunday at 12 after most have left.

I have to work Saturdays...that's why I always come on Sunday!!! HMPH!!!

I hope my float is still there, I really need to get in some good lounging time this year! :D

Jenn is going topless again! The new camera has 70x optical 800x software zoom. Now all I need is a housing!

Remind me not to be there! Also there might be small children and adults with a weak stomach. :D

april 18-19, 25-26 works for me. not that you would plan around me. may is too crazy.

May 16-17???
KR

Works for me, I'm pretty much open for any date right now since I no longer have to work some weekends. :banana:

If work goes sour; heck, call me, I'll be available for any date! I might even have some gear specials here pretty soon!

Last edited:
Bad news,
My team at work has dropped from 5 to 4.

Good news,
I not having a fire sale on gear. Well, not for the next 3-6 months anyway.

One of my team accepted early retirement.

Bad news,
My team at work has dropped from 5 to 4.

Good news,
I not having a fire sale on gear. Well, not for the next 3-6 months anyway.

One of my team accepted early retirement.

Yay!!!

Yay for him! Yay for me for at least seeing another diving season.

Gives me a little more time to stash cash and get ready for the BamaInflation cycle that is about to start.

Back
Top Bottom