Kona Honu at the scuba show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

Just wanted to give props to the gentleman that was manning the Kona Honu Divers booth at the Long Beach Scuba Show. His name escapes me but just wanted to let everyone know that if the company is as good as this guy, they must be GREAT!

I was just chatting with my daughter about the giant Manta on their sign, and he asked if we were interested in diving in Kona. When I told him that we were already booked with Wanna Dive, he told us that it was a great outfit, and that even though we weren't going with him, it was more important that we were going!! We talked for a bit, and he was kind, enthusiastic and really left a great impression!

We're really happy that we're booked with Steve as he offers the style of diving that we're interested in, and looking forward to a great trip - but we were sure impressed with Kona Honu's scuba ambassador.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom