Kona - August 4 - 13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coachrenz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aloha -

Is it ok for a Mainlander to say that?

I will be in Kona to do a Field Survey with REEF from Aug 4 - 10. They have us scheduled for 2 boat dives the mornings of the 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th. We will be on our own for any other diving that we want to do.

I would like to dive with some of you locals if possible in the afternoons and/or evenings. I know that the local divers tend to know the best spots.

I am experienced diver and I will be looking to take lots of pictures, so, I like to go slow and look for things that other divers would be willing to just swim past. I am in the .5 cf/min range for SAC.

This will be my second warm water trip this summer. I just got back from South Florida. I had a bunch of people lined up from SB to do shore dives with and didn't get contact info before leaving and then SB went down and I ended up not getting to dive with any of them. Wouldn't want that to happen this time.

Let me know if we can make this happen.

Tim
TimRenz.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom