Komodo Dancer or Kararu in Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craigus

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're planning a trip to Bali next year. We've spent a lot of time checking out the liveaboards, and it seems that both the Komodo Dancer and the Kararu would be great boats. Does anyone have any thoughts about pro's or con's for either? Thanks for your input!!

Let's get wet!! :tree: :tree: :tree:
Eric.

Hi, Eric:

Eric here. Saw you have had no responses to your question you posted a week ago. Obviously it's a great question and you stumped everyone. You won't go wrong with either selection. Whichever you do, have a blast, buddy!

Let's get wet! :tree: :tree: :tree:

Eric.

Hey, Eric, ol' buddy!

Great advice. Well, we sure liked Sun Dancer II in Belize earlier this year, so I think we'll stick with Peter Hughes and catch the Komodo Dancer.

Thanks for the great advice!

Let's get wet!! :tree: :tree: :tree:

Eric.

Wish I could have helped you. I've dived Bali, but not the Komodo area. While the diving wasn't quite as good as my favorite haunt (PNG) the culture and people more than made up for it! Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom