Komodo and Alor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,I got this list off Asian Diver for Komodo trips: Dive Komodo (Evening Star II - charters only at time of publication), Tel: +(62-385) 41344, Fax: +(62-385) 41366, Email: mark@divekomodo.com, Web: DIVE KOMODO Liveaboards and Diving in Indonesia
Dive Asia-Pacific (MY Pelagian), Tel: +(66-1) 677-9108, Fax: +(66-76) 238-947, Email: info@dive-asiapacific.com, Web: Dive-asiapacific.com - liveaboards Resources and Information. This website is for sale!
Must have been an old copy of Asian Diver as the Evening Star II finished up a few years ago the guys that operated no operate the seven seas and Dive Asia Pacific has not operated the Pelagian for 3 years or more - Pelagian now owned operated by Wakatobi

Does anyone have any information about diving in Alor & Komodo? Do they have a local dive shop there? What is the closest area with good accomodation?
Thanks

Dive shops in Komodo:
- Reefseekers
- Bajo Dive Club (my personal favorite)
- C N Dive
- ...and one more but I don't remember the exact name......
They all offer LOB as well as daily dive trips.
All above mentioned dive shops are in Labuan Bajo, on the western tip of Flores island. There you find also lots of hotels, restaurants etc.
This site gives a good overview over the most famous dive sites in Komodo though in total there are about 50 dive sites.

Alor:
- Alor Dive, based in Kalabahi (my personal favorite!!)
- Alor Divers, on the island Pantar, accommodation included
- Dive Alor, based in Kupang, W-Timor
- La p'tite Kepa, on the island Kepa, they also offer accommodation
Here the overview over the dive sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom