Komodo and Alor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bagaimana kabar, Erwin?

As far as I know, the best way to dive Komodo and Alor is to do a liveaboard trip. I have friends who own a liveaboard operation and do a regular trip that includes both islands. PM me if you want more details.

Anyway, YOU are the one in Indo! You shld be the best person for the job of finding out this information... :)

sampai jumpa...

K,

I was just looking at doing a liveaboard to Komodo.

Would appreciate it if you were to send details of your freinds operation.

Cheers

Richard

Hi,

I got this list off www.asiandiver.com for Komodo trips:

Baruna Water Sports (Baruna Adventurer and Explorer), Tel: +(62-361) 753-820, Fax: +(62-361) 753-809, Email: baruna@denpasar.wasantara.net.id, Web: www.baruna.com.

Grand Komodo Tours & Travels (Komodo Plus and Komodo Plus 2), Tel: +(62-361) 287-166, Fax: +(62-361) 287-165, Email: gkomodot@indosat.net.id.

Dive Komodo (Evening Star II - charters only at time of publication), Tel: +(62-385) 41344, Fax: +(62-385) 41366, Email: mark@divekomodo.com, Web: www.divekomodo.com.

Dive Asia-Pacific (MY Pelagian), Tel: +(66-1) 677-9108, Fax: +(66-76) 238-947, Email: info@dive-asiapacific.com, Web: www.dive-asiapacific.com.

Check out these articles too:
http://www.asiandiver.com/themagazine/indonesia/komodo_update_2000.html

http://www.asiandiver.com/themagazine/indonesia/komodo.html

Where've you been hiding?

My mates' liveaboard operation is based out of Lombok - check out their website and tell them I sent you - they'll look after you well.

They are two very cool English dudes, Joe and Andy. When are you thinking of doing your trip, Richard? I'm aiming to go with the guys next year in March or April.

I was at the Dubliner a couple of weeks ago - yelled out "Has anybody seen The Hamburger?" but no-one could help me... (I'm kidding) but I was at the Dubliner though. I enjoy a good Sunday morning breakfast occasionally.

Cheers

K,

If you had yelled there's The Hamburger you wouldn't have been prepared for the response.

Most of the staff know me as just that!

I am also a member of the Dubliner Divers Club whatever that means.

I was looking at Komodo as a good Similan out of season trip.

My next Similan trip is booked for 1st week Nov.

I'll check the different info posted and get back.

Cheers

Big Dick ;-)

The Hamburger

There are several boats operating in this area. One of the more interesting is a boat that will be there in October. here name is Glen Eagle, fast a/c and great price at 100usd

The onwer is a friend, contact me for detaisl !

Back
Top Bottom