Koh Phi Phi?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thrillhouse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm currently in the Bangkok airport heading to Koh Phi Phi this afternoon and would like to find a responsible, professional PADI certified dive operator to take me on a dive tomorrow. Im OW certified and am on am looking to go only for the day. Aany recommendations as to who will take tthe best caree of me? :p

ps; sorry for tthe bad typing, on a terrible keyboard.

Will check tths in a few hours oncee I arrive.

I assume you are taking the seaplane to Phi Phi, yes? When you get there you have many dive shops to choose from, so really I'd suggest you walk along the main street and talk to some, see if you like them. I can say "I recommend Phi Phi Scuba (big yellow shop in center of town)", but then again, you don't know me, so is my recommendation a good one? :) Phi Phi is so small you can walk one end of town to the other in 15 minutes and find 10 dive shops..

Have a nice dive.

By the way, I recommend Phi Phi Scuba (big yellow shop in center of town).

Did two excursions with Pricess Divers and enjoyed every minute. Marcus, the brawny Cagarian that runs the operation was very inviting and friendly, and his staff all helpful, knowledgeable, and fun to dive with. I was very disappointed by quite a few other dive shops on PP, as they didn't seem to have much interest in speaking to customers at all. Seafrogs was especially bad with that, but Princess gave us an excellent time and showed us a variety of creatures, including turtles, sharks, seafrogs, sea horses, morays, etc... A very good experience.

Back
Top Bottom