Kingston Belly Dumper Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeepBound:
I posted the directions to the KBD on scubaboard! Now anyone can dive it.
Before this was the grist mill, next is the Munson. I'm keeping busy serving the regular diving folk.
But of course you did. I guess you're mighty proud of your accomplishments also, eh?

And what's wrong with SOLO diving???

Michael_Lambert:
Doing any dive as a solo dive would not be correct.

DeepBound:
I have been opening up sites like the KBD to the general diving public. Now anyone can dive it. There's a real lack of information about many of the dive sites, and I'm trying to offer information for those who aren't 'in the know' about some of these new sites.

Dont remember you at Home hardware buying the lines and getting the stakes, Dont remember you on the boat both times laying the lines, dont remember you on the bottom staking and straighting out the line, But if you count diving the site as opening it up. I thank you for it

AND because of your actions of late, I am not opening any new sites as they are not appreciated. Looks like the Mowat, Varuna, DSS Shore Dive, Pumps and Duck Decoys Shore Dive, 1930's Car Shore Dive arer going to a private dive sites. So like McClean and McClean sing and you know the rest.

S

meh.. what are you going to do? If HE wants to believe that he did it, let him..

Oh yeah.. and Rob... coke alert that stuff next time...

X X X ADVISOR WARNING X X X
X X X NUMBER 2 X X X

Please refrain from personal insults.

The Kraken

You can lay all the lines you want, but if you keep them secret, you haven't done anything for the dive community, only for yourself. It'll take someone like me to find it and let the rest of the world know and enjoy it.

Gentlemen,

It is quite evident to me that there are issues here that lie in the background, of which I know naught.

It is also quite evident that, inspite of PM's being sent to reinforce the TOS of ScubaBoard, the tone of this thread will not get better.

In fact, I can predict that this thread will, in all probably, lead to some heated discussions which may result in actions that many of you may regret.

So, having said that, I'm going to close this thread because I feel that no good can come from it.

The Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom