Kingsley Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gecko3s

Reaction score
Anyone dove Kingsley Lake that can tell me where I might find the airplanes or whatever is supposed to be down there? Its a pretty cheap dive (read: air), and I want to use it for skill practice and what not, but I'd also like to find something worthwhile while down there.uh...other than golfballs and beer cans...

Any help would be great..Thanks!

I've never heard of any diving in kingsley lake but I guess it would be interesting. Clear from what I remember spending those summer days there before stricklands landing closed down. I gets pretty deep from what I've heard, more thatn a hundred feet. Post a report I you ever do go diving there.

Reel Crazy14:
I've never heard of any diving in kingsley lake...

We did our nav dives there for our cert. (Perfect for navigation. There was no doubt that we weren't cheating...since you can't really see anything at all.) Our instructor said there are some things sunk in there, just no idea where.

I think I'll see if I can get my wife to go out with me this weekend...since we can get on at camp blanding... I'll go to where I've "heard" there is stuff and see what I can see.

interesting idea, ive never heard of someone doing that. last time i was on it, it was crystal clear water. dont think ive ever seen gators on it either actually. please post up on how it was.

haneym:
interesting idea, ive never heard of someone doing that. last time i was on it, it was crystal clear water. dont think ive ever seen gators on it either actually. please post up on how it was.

Will do.. heading out there saturday morning most likely...

I think the 20th Special Forces Group stationed at Blanding might occassionaly practice dive in there, you might be able to get ahold of someone their and ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom