KingsKamp or Tarpin Basin Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs.Prages

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It worked last time so I'm going to ask for your help again.

Hubbie and I are going to try Key Largo again at the end of August. We just didn't get enough the last time.

This time we are going to try something a little different for us and rent a vacation house. We would like to get an idea from you guys if either of these are better than the other or any information that would help us make the decision.

one property is

www.vrbo.com/767

or

www.vrbo.com/37670

one is on a marina community on tarpin basin the other is in KingsKamp

any help to choose would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
Hi guys,

It worked last time so I'm going to ask for your help again.

Hubbie and I are going to try Key Largo again at the end of August. We just didn't get enough the last time.

This time we are going to try something a little different for us and rent a vacation house. We would like to get an idea from you guys if either of these are better than the other or any information that would help us make the decision.

one property is

www.vrbo.com/767

or

www.vrbo.com/37670

one is on a marina community on tarpin basin the other is in KingsKamp

any help to choose would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paula
The first one (the Conch Cottage) looks much nicer to me... especially if it's just for the two of you. I look forward to seeing you both again. Let me know when you're coming.

We are going to be there from 27 August - 3 Sept, Hurricanes allowing. We are crossing our fingers really really tightly.

We can't wait. You guys were so much fun.

We got free tickets when we left the last ime for volunteering our seats, so now we are using them to go back.

Krista - We are thinking about trying that route since we will be renting a car this time. We are slow, but we learned our lesson from the last trip.

Can't wait to see everyone again. We will have to try and have another get together. It was a brilliant time.

Say Hi to your wife Brent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom