Kindle Scuba Books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shadow Divers and Deep Descent are both good and available for Kindle. I have also on my list Deep Blue Home to try but I think it's more about ocean ecology. Have fun, I love my Kindle!

Raising the Dead is a good book for anybody. It is just a flat out good read.

Shadow Divers is also pretty engrossing whomever you are.

Deep Descent is a good book, but I think it is of more interest to divers than generally.

There will be a real good one in a few months.:D I'm a little over halfway finished. Currrent working title is "What every diver should know". But that is being looked at.:wink:
I also have to work out how to get it on line along with the print and CD versions I'll be offering.

There will be a real good one in a few months.:D I'm a little over halfway finished. Currrent working title is "What every diver should know". But that is being looked at.:wink:
I also have to work out how to get it on line along with the print and CD versions I'll be offering.

Let us know when it's out, Jim!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom