http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber Fund Auction/Sale items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am currently in possesion of the dive gear formally owned by Laurens and ElZee. Laurens did mention something about leaving behind a BC for sale, proceeds to go to the Kimber fund. Well, I've got it all, including some Halcyon gear and who knows what else. I'll take a starting bid of $100 for the lot. Who wants to start?

joystershell:
I am currently in possesion of the dive gear formally owned by Laurens and ElZee. Laurens did mention something about leaving behind a BC for sale, proceeds to go to the Kimber fund. Well, I've got it all, including some Halcyon gear and who knows what else. I'll take a starting bid of $100 for the lot. Who wants to start?
I'll bid $100 sight unseen.

riguerin:
My wife has donated one of her published works to the Kimber Fund. The piece, titled "Beautiful" is a hand made purse/handbag that was recently featured in Summerset Studio's "Haute Handbags". A copy of the publication is included in the auction.

FYI ... Lisa just listed another piece titled "Bird Ladies" . It was also featured in the same publication.

Rig,

I just put a bid up. I'll be gone when bidding ends so tell Lisa I'll catch her as soon as I get back if I'm a winner.

Missdirected:
Do we have any idea which prints yet???? I think you already know the nudi and I have a thing going :wink: Might have to bid on my little buddy if he goes up. :sappy:

Puff knows which ones he wants. I think the little guy is among them...:D

kristi hager:
Rig,

I just put a bid up. I'll be gone when bidding ends so tell Lisa I'll catch her as soon as I get back if I'm a winner.

Just had to bid again......c'mon guys, drive that price up!

El, can you tell me again what you have up, please? I can no longer deal with my jacket bcd. It was great in the begining but I feel my diving has outgrown it, if that make sense to you.

I am an Independent Jedwelry Sr. Consultant with Cookie Lee Jewelry. I've only been doing this for about 2 months, to make up for my lost income that SDI doesn't cover. I have been wanting to contribute more, but really can't do too much. :( As I have been reading through these threads, I had an idea.

I'd be willing to have a couple of Jewelry Shows with all profit going to the Kimber fund, anybody (local to me) wanna host 'em? I pay 50% of retail, so basically 1/2 of what is spent will go to the Kimber Fund. Most shows have about $500 in sales, which will give Kimber $250. If anybody out of state is interested, give me your address and I will send you a catalog. PM me, if interested. Unfortunately, it is against company policy for me to seel anything online or through ebay, but I can do catalog sales, sooooo let's see if we can get Kimber another three months of support PLUS christmas presents for the kids

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom