http://www.diveheart.org/

Kimber Fund Auction/Sale items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay lots of you have asked about putting items up for sale or auction. If you are up for it this is the forum to do it :jump:

dsteding and DiveswithTurtles have already got us started.

If you put something in the classifieds here on SB just post a link on this thread. Same with ebay. Once your item has sold you can have the monies deposited to the Kimber Recovery fund via PayPal.

Remember the PayPal account is patahawkins@aol.com. If you need it verified that a particular amount reached the fund, just pm me and I will let you know as soon as I possibly can.

Oh and I think someone may have mentioned Zeagle, hrmmmm. Must go find this person :wink: Another mentioned signed prints? :)

I would like to mention something else that was suggested to me to raise funds. Joystershell is having a dinner at her home soon where several SB member will be in attendance. Now she was already having the dinner and paying for it however she has now added a twist. All invitees are going to be asked to donate something like $10 each, which Joyster will be putting in the fund. Just a reminder that there are many ways to raise a bit of cash.

Yes Miss. Puff is organizing an auction in which I will be donating some signed and professionally framed prints. Puff is taking care of the matting and framing.

This is cool-I encourage people to take part in it. Just think of the stuff that is sitting on your shelf and you don't need.

I also have $50 worth of nitrox cards at Cave Excursions/Cave Excursions East in Florida. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Diver Dennis:
Yes Miss. Puff is organizing an auction in which I will be donating some signed and professionally framed prints. Puff is taking care of the matting and framing.

Do we have any idea which prints yet???? I think you already know the nudi and I have a thing going :wink: Might have to bid on my little buddy if he goes up. :sappy:

The fund is growing but not at the pace we had hoped. Physical therapy will take a while but in the meantime bills will pile up. Rent/mortgage, electric and all the others are going to need paid. Your good thoughts from your hearts helped get her to this good point of recovery now we need you to help with your pockets. Please find it in your hearts to share some of your good fortune while our friend Kimber/Tek is not able to care for herself. Any amount, small or large, known or anonymous will be greatly appreciated, as have the ones that have been recieved to this point.

While she and her family are busy rehabilitating her I think we should do whatever we can at this time to assist. Wether it be buying a t-shirt, auctioning/buying an item, or whatever. This is a friend and fellow diver who needs our assistance.

My wife has donated one of her published works to the Kimber Fund. The piece, titled "Beautiful" is a hand made purse/handbag that was recently featured in Summerset Studio's "Haute Handbags". A copy of the publication is included in the auction.

Okay I know Joystershell was having a big gathering at her's and Mike's home last night. She had planned the gathering before we started the fundraiser. Anywhoozle, Joyster came up with a great idea and decided to change things up a bit. She asked that everyone attending the party toss in $10 for the evening to benefit the fund. :jump:

Well the party was last night and I hear there are pics. I am also hearing reports of whip cream :475:

Okay Joystershell, do tell us how the party went :14: Actually, to keep this thread open for ideas lets post the party um, uh, details over here :wink: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=145921&page=8

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom