Kia Ora from Wellington New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kiwiguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all Brett here from Wellington New Zealand...just found this website and looking forward to getting lots of good info from it.

I have been diving a year now and have commenced my PADI Divemaster course so here's hoping.....

Hi Brett, I also recently joined as I found loads of info on here about the Divemaster course, like study guides etc. Not sure if you have seen it yet? It wont let me post a URL as I haven't made 5 posts or more yet, but if you look on the forum under Basic Scuba Discussions, then the sub forum Going Pro you will see loads of useful stuff if you haven't found it already.

Anyways, good luck with the Divemaster,

Chris

Hi Brett welcome, I'm also from Wellington. I see your profile says you haven't been for any dives locally yet? How long you been in town here?

I have done most of my dives in and around Wellington..mostly the magnificent South Coast in the Marine Reserve......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom