Keys Recommendations!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjckfc

Registered
Reaction score
My family & I will be heading down to the keys in October with the kids (4, 3, infant), and the in-laws (ages unimportant). This will be our first experience in the Keys.

I'm looking for some recommendations on resorts (up to $150/night) that are kid-friendly (good activities), and provide/are close to good diving for the wife & I. Own our equippment and are AOW with just over 100 dives. We enjoy wreck, reef, and uw photog.

Driving from VA so I'd prefer something in the upper keys....

Please help me save hours of "googling" :)

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hello jjckfc and welcome to the board. I'd suggest that your family stay at Ocean Pointe Suites. A 2/2 would more than likely suit your needs. They are centrally located in the Upper Keys "MM 91.5", have a play ground and pool for the kids, and close to some of the best diving in the area. There are other land activities close to them, such as the Diving History Museum, Theater of the Sea "Dolphin Show", and many others. We can suggest some great places to eat as well.

If we can answer any questions or be of assistance with your upcoming vacation, don't hesitate to call or email.

Good Diving,

Own your own gear with over 100 dives and you're just now joining!?!? What took ya so long! Glad to have ya. I personally dont use the search option as much as I should, but there is absolutely TONS of info on Key Largo. I would just type Largo (or whatever Key) into the search function on this board and let her rip.

Thanks for the replies! I've actually been more of a lurker than a poster. I'm all over the search function & you're right - TONS of info :wink:

Thanks again!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom