Key West help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
16 days to my trip to key largo. We are going down to kw for the vandenberg. I have booked 5 divers with Captains Corner but not sure if I trust it. Looking for remarks from anyone that has dove the vandy with them. having second thoughts because they will not due a pm trip double dip to the vandy. Has anyone dove with Southernmost divers, Bonsai, or Southpoint? Please give info. Also, seems like nitrox is much harder to get and more expensive in key west.

Thanks for relplies.

I've never heard of anyone doing a PM double dip on the Vandy. Except me, that is, but only with tech divers.

want to do pm because we are driving from Key Largo. We are doing a night dive the night before. Wanted to sleep a little and a little more off gas. Wookie, do you have openings. No tec but could do two dives with surface interval while tecs are down for one deep. Just a thought.

The Dream (Lost Reef Adventures) is out on a two tank Vandenberg this very afternoon. Give them a shout at 305-296-9737

has anyone used southernmost divers in key west?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom