Key Largo Wrecks 1/13 - 1/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KeyLargoBrent

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have a group of 3-4 divers in town to dive the Bibb, Duane, and Spiegel Grove from January 13th through the 16th, and a few seats available for experienced divers who'd like to join us. Seating is limited to ten divers.

We plan to dive the Grove on Friday morning, the Bibb and/or Duane on Sunday morning, and the Grove again on Monday morning. Saturday is still up for grabs, as our sponsors are taking that day off. Friday and Sunday afternoons are slated as shallow trips (less than 60' deep). Join us if you can!

Scott gave me a call and pointed me to the thread... I'm signed up....

Anyone interested in sharing a room Saturday night?

EDIT:
I'm bringing two 40's of 50%
Probably dive my 100cuft singles w/ 32% for the grove.
May bring my doubles for the USCG cutters.

Is it drysuit weather yet?

-Tim

I'm going to be in the Keys that weekend, but I am a newbie, so that dive won't be on my agenda. But if anyone wants to get a group together for drinks or something one night, PM me for my cell #.

KBeck:
Nifty!! Who else is in?

I think I may have another to join....my great new mechanic is ready to get wet again.....Brent, if a guy named Mark calls you that's him.

I am going to talk to the bossman in the morning.. see what I can do

:D

It's drysuit season for sure! You'll be super cozy. I'm hoping to get a spot on the boat for a couple of these!

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom