Key Largo Web Cam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
This is the windspeed data from the weather station at Molasses Reef (MLRF1). The change over the last 3 hours (noon -> 3pm) confirms the obvious. Batten down those hatches.
MolReefWindSpd.png

There are a lot of private weather stations around the world operated by amateur radio and affiliated people. Many of them report conditions through ham radio and the internet to aprs.fi

Here's the weather from a private station in Key West:
APRS/CWOP weather report from EW7550 – Google Maps APRS

You can zip code (or callsign) search from the main page

I just looked at the duval st cam. SUV went by with a dog hanging its head out the window. I get wanting to stay, we defied a fire mandatory evacuation. I don't get subjecting kids or pets to that danger. Hope everyone stays safe...esp that pooch.

I just looked at the duval st cam. SUV went by with a dog hanging its head out the window. I get wanting to stay, we defied a fire mandatory evacuation. I don't get subjecting kids or pets to that danger. Hope everyone stays safe...esp that pooch.
Hey Dizzi Lizzi. Just saw your post so late responding. It may be the problem that is common at least in our area. The shelters will not allow pets. They even announce it on the news when advising that shelters are available. And even when hotel rooms are not at a premium, finding one that allows pets can be challenging. Faced with the choice, staying with my pet may win.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom