KEY LARGO DIVING, wednesday, 12/7/16, pics,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
too much current on the wrecks/deep reef so we elected to double shallow @ MOLASSES REEF. fantastic warm/humid December day: sun/clouds, light winds, nearly calm seas. buoys M2 followed by M25. dusty variable blue viz 30-50FT, light current, water temp 79F @ 20-40FT. not as sharky as last week(only 2 reef/2 nurse sighted today), however fish action was excellent. TIMG provides the captures,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• m1.png
    m1.png
    783.2 KB · Views: 96
  • m2.png
    m2.png
    713.6 KB · Views: 94
  • m3.png
    m3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • m4.png
    m4.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 94
  • m5.png
    m5.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 92
  • m6.png
    m6.png
    426.3 KB · Views: 93
  • m7.png
    m7.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • m8.png
    m8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • m11.png
    m11.png
    847.7 KB · Views: 97
  • m12.png
    m12.png
    779.4 KB · Views: 93
Great shots, the scorpionfish shot is very good, but it also shows just how effective their camouflage, colors, textures, etc... they just don't pop from the background!

great batch of photos....the turtle being my favorite this week....thanks for sharing..

Nice report Phil, thanks for the usual good work, but Tim anyone beside me like the Nassau Grouper???Great shot!!
Thank you Cajuncru Diver. You know the spot where the Nassau was, it's a big cleaning station on the way to the pillar coral.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom