Key Largo charters on Thnaksgiving day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wondering if anybody knows who's running a morning trip on T-day? I know all the local players well, but I am a bit lazy and if anybody knows for sure, I would appreciate it.

No need to reply with call x or Y etc.

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
CRD and OD have am dives scheduled, while horizion divers has am and pm trips. no doubt other operators are diving as well, WX permitting,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

CRD and OD have am dives scheduled, while horizion divers has am and pm trips. no doubt other operators are diving as well, WX permitting,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

5-7 footers with some 8ths at the Duane today Yuck!!!

Thanks. I'll call Brenda at CR (unless she already left for DEMA). Last year they didn't run a trip, good to see that they will be going out.

KD....we're off to DEMA in the AM. Hopefully we can get a morning dive in on Turkey day. See ya then.

Good Diving,

Gary I'll be up North Cave Diving starting this Sunday. By mid-week I will be back down in the Keys. Would love to get out in the morning. Hitting the Duane on Thanksgiving sounds perfect.
KD....we're off to DEMA in the AM. Hopefully we can get a morning dive in on Turkey day. See ya then.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom