KEN'S COVID UPDATE #2 - I'M FREE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The most frustrating thing in all of this is trying to figure out what went wrong

You caught it from a toilet seat. Not fake news. It's why masks don't work.
Which doesn't explain why so many people are still talking out of their ass when it comes to not getting vaxxed.

are people getting vaccinated before covid after covid what are you all talking about

Well, I got vaccinated after I had covid because it hadn't been invented before I had covid.

I had a mild case 2 weeks ago
no fever, runny nose, headache,cough
exhausted like never before
comparable to a mild flu lasted about 6 days
the worst was the severe thigh cramps!
2x moderna 1 booster
wife never caught it

I had Covid in February of 2020, at least I believe it was Covid. It wasn’t even news yet as the official outbreak wasn’t until a month later. But I was told later that a lot of people had it way before it was officially news.
My symptoms lasted for over three weeks. Never had much of a fever or a dry cough (that’s why I blew it off as something else) but as the symptoms progressed it got pretty bad. Started off with burning sinuses and plugged up, then went into a sore throat, then body aches, then massive fatigue which laid me out for a week, lost my taste and smell for 5 days, the sinus congestion went into deep lung phlegm which made me cough up some nasty looking hunkers. That lasted a few days.
I had skin aches that felt like there were worms crawling under my skin. A few day later I’d feel better, then the following day I had worms crawling under my skin again and some fatigue. It took three and a half weeks to fully pass.
The problem is there was no testing then.
I’ve since been vaccinated and boostered. Had no issues with any if it except I got a very slight reminder of the weird symptoms I had from initially being sick, so that confirmed in my mind that I did indeed have Covid early on.
I can’t understand the political stance some of these anti vaxxers take? What a bunch of idiots!
Some of them even make a point to go out and get fake vax cards, the selfish jerks.
This is the reason why we still have so many restrictions.
I ran out and got it as soon as my turn came up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom