Kelvins Grove May 06 Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les, there are four spots that are not marked resident/marina parking - all else require a permit or pass from the marina. I take a picture of my car just in case I need to fight a ticket.

Going right is the best way to go right now. Left (I hear) is fairly shallow < 50 feet and in the current vis would be quite a challenge.

The area is quite diver unfriendly, but I gather this was because it bacame a teaching spot a few years back. If you are respectful and not too many people go it should be OK. Didn't have a problem both times I went - but both times were weekday days.

Hey all

I dive Kelvin Grove a lot and have never got a tiocket! I just park and nothing happened so far, it is little bit of a hike.... and watch out for the sewage pipe!, i go to the right side if the bay, thats where the wall is, drops quite bit, below 150`... sweet dive, watch for currents! there is also a small cave, in the bay to the right at about 30`. and a very large crack in the wall, outside of the way to the rigth around 60`, all the way up the surface!

cheers

Firat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom