Keeps dropping my login!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought that at first. I always check remember me. It will work sometimes for a week or more even through multiple locations. Then all of a sudden. When I'm going from page 4 to page 5 of a thread. It logs me out and asks if I want to download an app. (I really don't like the I pad app). This will happen a couple more times through the next hour or so then everything is fine for 1-3 weeks. I'm thinking it has something todo with site maintenance.

So you're using an iPad? I don't know how the iPad security works, and how it deals with cookies.

Had the same problem yesterday (or was it the day before?), but everything is fine today.

Had the same problem yesterday (or was it the day before?), but everything is fine today.
That is an excellent outlook to life. I think I'll make a cat poster out of that one.

Oops, I was kicked off again today.

Oops, I was kicked off again today.

This would probably be a browser related thing, as to how your browser handles your cookies.

You might try to delete any cookie that has @scubaboard.com in it. If you need help, let me know which browser and version you're using.

I'm using Firefox... just upgraded to version 15.0. Have used Firefox for almost all my time on SB, but as I said, I just upgraded to this version recently.

Admit it Howard... you and Pete don't want me "on Board" any more. Sniff!

I have never been dropped by Firefox, and just upgraded. I could be your ISP, Bill.

Or it could just be me? As my new sig line says. Everything is fine today

I'm using Firefox... just upgraded to version 15.0. Have used Firefox for almost all my time on SB, but as I said, I just upgraded to this version recently.

Admit it Howard... you and Pete don't want me "on Board" any more. Sniff!

Damn... he figured out my fiendish scheme!

I was still connected to the Internet when I was kicked off, and could look at the pages on SB. I just wasn't logged in all of a sudden. So far, so good last night and this morning.

Back
Top Bottom