Kauai, Niihau and Seasport Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We took a family vacation to Kauai the second week of June '10. My son and I dive so we were interested in shore dives and the trip to Niihau. We did shore dives at Kohola Landing and did Niihau with Seasoprt Divers.

We could have not been more pleased with the service Seasport Divers gave usfor both the shore and Niihau Diving. We rented our tanks and weights from Seasport and they gave us a thorough briefing about diving Kohola Landing. At Kohola there are lots of fish and we saw lots of fish, turtles, eels and a giant 7-11 Crab. Very easy entry and exit. There were numerous locals diving there.

The trip to Niihau was awesome! You actually dive around the little island of Lehua. It is a long ride over and back and they warn you about that, but it is worth it to do the dive. We were face to face with monk seals on all three dives. The vis is just about unlimited and the fish are everywhere. We saw some sea snails with shells that were two feet long. Our first dive was to 100'. They feed you lunch and then you do two more dives.

We will definately go back to Niihau and I recommend Seasport Divers.

Koloa Landing 1.jpg

Niihau Dive Boat.jpg

LehauIsland1.jpg

KeyHole_Lehau.jpg

LehauIsland.jpg

Back
Top Bottom