Kauai dive package???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im looking for a 4ish day dive/car/hotel package for next month. Any recomendations?
Mahalo

we stayed at a nice place (nothing fancy) that wasn't terribly expensive...I'll look it up when I get home.

OK but Im supposed to spend money this time. 4 starish.

What would I do with out you? Thanks!

It's been forever since I've been to Kauai - I've stayed at the Grand Hyatt and Princeville Resort - both very nice, but I think the room rates have skyrocketed in the past couple of years, not sure what they are at now.

I've also stayed at some condo type place - pretty much like any of the other Aston or Castle Resorts type places. Lots of wild roosters, though - crowing all day/night long.

These were all in my pre-diving days, though - not sure where the local dive ops are located.

oh...I guess I can't go then.

Funny, we are looking tonight at kauai too.

Leesa what is that nice DM/Instructor type who was always on here for awhile, all helpful and nice? I want to contact him....

hi, WC, kathy.

Aloha,
Just stumbled over this message. If I can help with any info on the island etc... just let me know. The hotel rates have gone up a ton but I can maybe offer some suggestions. I'd be happy to offer any dive help as well - of course .

Best from the island of Kauai

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom