Katrina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Uncle Rick,

You up for a boat dive !?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :D
Course an old goat like you would log it in as "There was a slight surface chop today."

the K

Still have power, phone, internet :) They had a 70mph gust at Daphin Island, AL and I'm guessing some Tropical Storm gusts here in Baldwin County. So far so good, low lying areas are getting flooded already and the waves have already caused some damage off the beaches. We're on the outside edge of where the weather is predicting will get hurricane force winds, I wouldn't expect us to get much more than Cat 1 winds if we even break that point.

Best of wishes to everyone to our West.

Doc Intrepid:
Nah, Rick's in his Body Glove wetsuit with his hair tied back...he's surfing, dude... can't let 47 ft waves go by unridden...

Yep, looking kinda like old Slim Pickens riding the A-bomb in Dr. Strangelove.

All of you guys down there stay safe !!!!

Hey, Bug Man, make sure you have a couple of extra tanks filled just in case the surge is higher than expected!

All kidding aside, you guys take care.

the K

Doc Intrepid:
Nah, Rick's in his Body Glove wetsuit with his hair tied back...he's surfing, dude... can't let 47 ft waves go by unridden...

Dude...cowabunga :D

Kinda like Bodhi (Patrick Swayze), in Point Break.

Lets steel a bus and go save the strippers in New Orleans..........bring floaties

i hate to tell you guys, the dancers went out on the first bus,
with the city councilmen and the chief of police

they were smoking cigars

and drinking dirty martinis

and laughing at a joke about tort reform

What's the joke about tort reform? :D

dlndavid:
What's the joke about tort reform? :D
Does it have anything to do with misspelling tart? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom