Kapitol Reef Snorkel -- Really this is Cool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our LDS received the demp sample as well and as Joel stated " I dont attach it for scuba diving "..this thing is HUGE, and the bore looks like one of my shotguns : ) Talk about drag...The concept is cool..but to actually say it will reduce your breathing rate and circulation and all the snake oil cures it claims is just too far fetched for me..but hey, Joel's price is better than my LDS..they want over 100.00 for it..

This is just one of those products that are a bit too much for its time. It's the same with the Apeks XTX200 Status regs, no one wanted to pay a thousand bucks for something they could do by hand, and that's precisely why it's been removed from the market. Marketing is all about timing, and IMHO, with the way the economy is right now, it's definitely not a time for a $75 snorkel.

Joel, just a suggestion, if you want to sell those things, I would put it in a package deal with a bunch of other related items, so that way you can reduce the price on it a little bit, and still make good profit on it. I honestly don't believe that you'll sell more than a handful at that price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom