JUst so SCUBABOARD.COM knows , he still is at it unethical behaviour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ugh, I can't even get to Florida in 4 hrs. You live like a king...
When I first started going to the Philippines in 2007 I was living in Japan... that was great for 2 1/2 years then I went back to the US. I went to the Philippines in October 2015 and was there 18 of the next 24 months. Only the occasional trip home. I decided in 2017 to move to Guam and moved here last year after another 2 months there. I've been back 3 times in the last year and a half... Don't hate me :)

When I first started going to the Philippines in 2007 I was living in Japan... that was great for 2 1/2 years then I went back to the US. I went to the Philippines in October 2015 and was there 18 of the next 24 months. Only the occasional trip home. I decided in 2017 to move to Guam and moved here last year after another 2 months there. I've been back 3 times in the last year and a half... Don't hate me :)
Hah! I'll try my damnedest not to... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom