Just returned from Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skoch96266

Reaction score
Well, there were six of us and I was the only one who dove. So sadly I only went out two days with PV Scuba. Picked them based on the feedback I have read here on the board. Glad I did, their boat is fast so we passed man other dive boats on the way out and were the first ones in the water. Ramses and Alex were great; I would recommend their shop to anyone.

10 July was at the Marietas Islands. Only four divers and Ramses was our guide. Clear water and warm. Saw tons of fish, different eels, lots of puffers, an octopus, and right before going up one sea horse. Of course I need to work on my camera skills. The sea horse pics did not come out...

11 July was at two locations at Majahuitas. This time we had seven divers so Alex came and took three while Ramses took the other four of us down. Again visibility was great and just like on the 10th there were tons of fish, zebra eels, a couple of stone fish (pics no good), couple octopus that would not come out and play, couple of big lobsters, a group of 16 rays in the distance, and one spotted eagle ray.

Here are a couple of my better shots… I used a Panasonic DMC-FX30 in a housing. First time using it so I had some really nice shots and some really bad (just deleted) shots…

149PuertoVallarta.jpg

156PuertoVallarta.jpg

168PuertoVallarta.jpg

205PuertoVallarta.jpg

220PuertoVallarta.jpg

230PuertoVallarta.jpg

255PuertoVallarta.jpg

259PuertoVallarta.jpg

299PuertoVallarta.jpg

Nice pictures man, isn't that first eel picture the same eel that your dive buddy pointed out?

Back
Top Bottom