Just laid on my coffee table and did the frog kick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how much weight do I need to add or remove for a coffee table and what's the DIR way of attaching it to my rig? :D

It depends -- are you diving the standard gas?

Jeni, the key is to clap the soles of your feet together. Then gently return them to the "load" position.

I always wondered what that light "clapping" sound was when the bull frogs were gathered in our prawn ponds in Hawaii.....:D

It depends -- are you diving the standard gas?

Definitely diving with stage bottles!

I look forward to the "Help! My coffee table is affecting my trim" threads:D:rofl3:

Definitely diving with stage bottles!

I look forward to the "Help! My coffee table is affecting my trim" threads:D:rofl3:

That's because you're not diving a balanced coffee table! :)

I look forward to the day I can say I've graduated from the coffee table and am on to the foot stool. :)

Reactions: Jax
I opened this thread to get some helpful hints on different kicks.

:shocked2:

:popcorn:

:D

I think I'm going to enjoy diving - there are some cool people here.

This thread seems to be heading towards a direction that goes beyond PG-13...isn't SB a family friendly environment??? lol :nailbiter:

Where do you think they get families?

Actually, if I had families emanating from my coffee table, I'd probably call the Fire Department, the FBI, the CIA, the United States Coast Guard, The United States Navy, NASA..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom