Just laid on my coffee table and did the frog kick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:chuckle: I honestly considered it while in route to soccer games tonight... But, how can I do this alone???? I need help!

:popcorn:

Anyone out there willing to video Jeni laying on her coffee table?

I haven't frog kicked on the coffee table yet. But I put a little over a thousand miles on my bike last month with a mask and snorkel on, to work on my breathing. (indoors on a the trainer, wouldn't want to scare the straights)

Mike

I was about to suggest that a mask and snorkel would add to the "authenticity" of the video production.

SJ - Surely you know someone with a point and shoot camera that does video ... set it near the table, push "record", hop on, and start cruising! :D

:popcorn:

Anyone out there willing to video Jeni laying on her coffee table?

Oooooh no! The big challenge!!!! :blinking: Who is willing to do this????

I'm not sure I want to wrangle any of my "non-diving" friends into this one...lol

I was about to suggest that a mask and snorkel would add to the "authenticity" of the video production.

SJ - Surely you know someone with a point and shoot camera that does video ... set it near the table, push "record", hop on, and start cruising! :D

:) This could be highly embarrassing...I really don't have any local diving friends...

:) This could be highly embarrassing...I really don't have any local diving friends...

I think he's suggesting you just set a camera up and let it record. No friends needed.

Plus, how embarrassing could it possibly get. :popcorn:

I think he's suggesting you just set a camera up and let it record. No friends needed.

Plus, how embarrassing could it possibly get. :popcorn:

Lol! Oh, I'm sure it could get pretty embarrassing!!! Well, maybe somehting will turn up this weekend. I am hosting a happy hour at my house on Friday. :chuckle:

Jeni, you're just filming technique to get feedback. You don't have to be in a swimsuit or anything.

Plus, how embarrassing could it possibly [-]get.[/-] be interpreted? :popcorn:

Considering the audience . . . :sprint:

Jeni, you're just filming technique to get feedback. You don't have to be in a swimsuit or anything.

:hm: What makes you think her embarrassment would come from being in a swimsuit?

:rofl3: NEVER! I would never do that...way too modest/shy/whatever you want to say for that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom