Just laid on my coffee table and did the frog kick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nooooooooooooo WAY!!!!! No way! :sofa:

Jeni, you can upload videos in one of three modes:

Private - only you can see it
Unlisted - others have to have the link to see it
Public - people can search and find it.

If you put videos up as 'unlisted', you can change it to private later. Therefore, viewing for a limited time.

Like this:

Awesome Jax! :) Thanks you're such a big help, and such a kind person. Was that video of you?

Therefore, viewing for a limited time.

Unless someone downloads a copy of it.

Awesome Jax! :) Thanks you're such a big help, and such a kind person. Was that video of you?

Yes.

As Cave Diver says, there are ways to download copies. So, consider the risk and ask what are the ramifications? You balance perceived consequences with possible gain from good feedback.

From my POV -- it's a short scuba video of a beginner - what are they going to do?

Yes.

As Cave Diver says, there are ways to download copies. So, consider the risk and ask what are the ramifications? You balance perceived consequences with possible gain from good feedback.

From my POV -- it's a short scuba video of a beginner - what are they going to do?

:) You're right, completely. I just can get silly sometimes and do goofy things. Lol. I'll just have to keep myself in check.

Reactions: Jax
:) You're right, completely. I just can get silly sometimes and do goofy things. Lol. I'll just have to keep myself in check.

Well on the bright side you could become famous. Just like that warhammer guy........

Jeeez, we don't have to go there . . .

Jeeez, we don't have to go there . . .

Sowy, I was still trying to survive junior high back then, I bear no scars from that slice of history the board has here. :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom