Just joined tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

webediven

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, hope you can help? We are planning a trip to Costa Rica March. We will be diving on the Caribbean side Puerto Veijo.does anyone know about the area? there is only one dive operator that I am in touch with.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard!

It’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click here for ScubaBoard 101: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particular creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

Laurens

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/2

You'll get more answers on our Caribbean forum.

:cowboy2: don

large-smiley-012.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

Welcome to SB. Have fun in Costa Rica. Check the Caribbean Forum for helpful hints!

Sea ya!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

No, this should be in the Central American forum..he was correct to have it there..well, besides being a newbie. IMHO just because he's going diving in the caribbean side of Costa Rica doesn't mean he's going to the caribbean. I wish i could help you on this ...but, all the diving i've done is on the pacific side..don't know anyone that has ever dove on the caribbean side. sorry. and welcome to the forum hope some has some answers for you.

Ok tHANKS FOR THE SUGESTIONS .
WHEN WE GET BACK i WILL BE POSTING PICS. WE WILL BE THERE FOR 14DAYS. WE WILL BE BACK BEFORE SPRING BREAK.I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING WHERE KNOW ONE HAS BEEN.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom