Just introducing myself...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

artistdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone! I may have run into some of you on here in the last few days already. I'm a newly certified diver here in the Tampa Bay area (Dunedin), and just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'll give you advance warning that I'll probably be bugging you all with questions for a little while, haha. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome to the board. Feel free to ask all the questions you would like. There is a very nice group of divers in this area. They/We will be more than happy to help you out.

Last edited:
Welcome! The great thing about this group is there's a lot of nice folks with a wide variety of diving interests and experience levels.

John

Hiya! :) We are having a Meet&Greet this Friday, you should join us. No one bites with the exception of Hansonian and carriemak :winky::wink: If you are interested have a look at the stickies at the top of this forum.

Hiya! :) We are having a Meet&Greet this Friday, you should join us. No one bites with the exception of Hansonian and carriemak :winky::wink: If you are interested have a look at the stickies at the top of this forum.

Tracy, June 26th is not this Friday, it's the following Friday...:D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Hey git-r-dun diver! Thanks a lot...I really appreciate the warm welcome!

Any time. You should definately check out one of the meet and greets if you can. Its a great way to get to know everyone. With this crew you won't be a stranger for long so don't worry about being out of place or anything. They'll suck you right in whether you like it or not.:D
Keep an eye out for dives as well. There is always a dive going on around here somewhere.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom