Just had lunch with...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beast !!! You Ole' Sock Puppet...Long time no see ....

Dude........
I gotta Gal you need to meet named Daisy that rode down to Mexico with us once :lotsalove:

Zzz best to you and the Misses on Friday!!!! :coffee:

hi everyone, this is the beast sitting in for dee. we are going to ccv next month but would interested in cranking up local texas diving like we all used to do. since hurricane katrina i have pretty much worked 7 days a week . iwe went from 200 plus dives a year to just two ccv trips a year with no local diving so we are still here and miss the old gang

DOUG!! It's great hearing from you again! Dang, we've missed you guys too. I would love for you and Dee to join us, along with Tony and Brenda and anyone else south of us who wants to come along. It will still be another couple of months before we can finalize anything, but we just want to see about where we want to meet.

Best of luck on Friday, Zeke! I hope it goes smoothly. :)

sealskin98:
Oh, Ken...as you can tell...I survived the South Dallas housing projects.

I'm certainly glad to hear that. There have been some who have gone into the South Dallas projects and never been seen again... :11:

Now I don't know what to say! Let me try my best! Please indulge me ( beer burp).

ZzzKing, Congratulations! You sir, are given a pass on any insults, anomolies or missed events that may/may not occur over the next, . . . . . . hmmmm . . . . . . . three months. Understood. Pass given.

Dee and Beast, I suppose you are given passes too, I mean considering who you are and all. I do hope you join the group though. Remember, get back to the reservation. Off the reservation is bad. I can say that :D I am American Indian. :D

Seriously, hope to see y'all (notice proper Texan grammar), back in the group some time soon.

Did someone say Broken Bow ?? :D Or Murray :D
(Note that I particualarly like either of those places -- thanks Frank)

Let's all get together and have fun! Trust me on this. It'll be fun! Trust me.

In the mean time, I miss Cozumel :(

Hey everyone! I see Beast has already chimed in. A Swampers 'thang' sounds good to us. We're hoping Beast can take a few Sat. off this summer so we can do some road trips to see ya'll and the folks over around Austin. Since we haven't seen a local green pond in over a year I don't care where we meet. The gas prices are a serious consideration but if we just include it in the plans we should be able to make it to anywhere.

Has anyone heard from Tony and Brenda? Last I heard her was back from Curacao and working close to home. Brendaaaaa????? You around?!?!

Oh boy, a road trip! This sounds like fun!:jump:
C'mon, everyone! We have to get Dee and Doug back in lakewater or they could turn into (*gasp!*) VACATION DIVERS! :wink:

Broken Bow or Murray sound great to me! I don't mind picking up another TSD on my way and car pooling, regardless of where we end up diving.

Guess we will see what Mike//Ken think....I am good for most anywhere as I had orginally stated....would be fun!

Well, I'm easy...I just want to go diving and hang out with a bunch of cool Swampers! :D

Guess we will see what Mike//Ken think....I am good for most anywhere as I had orginally stated....would be fun!

My preference would be CSSP, strictly for the petrol considerations, but it's also going to depend on which weekends I will be available. Most of my job assignments are at the weekends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom