Just had lunch with...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I say Broken Bow so we can look for one of these.
broken-bow-gar3.jpg

I thought that we aren't supposed to catch fry, or else there won't be any mature fish left for making a meal out of...:rofl3:

LOL...Yeah Ryan...but that's a TEXAS gar, not an Oklahoma one! That photo has been around for awhile. :wink:

Okay, let's see what will work for Ken; he's right about the gas prices. I just did a 400 mile business trip...but I got a travel expense check before I went. :D :D :D

And it took about all of it. And that's not just the mileage at 50.5 cents a mile, that was for just out-of-pocket. :11:

Thank goodness it covered my hotel room, but it didn't cover the wear and tear on the vehicle at the reimbursment rate, it just about covered the mileage rate alone.

CSSP is about 50 miles or so from Arlington...Lake Murray is about 120 miles...and Broken Bow is about 190 miles or so.

Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Oh, Ken...as you can tell...I survived the South Dallas housing projects. :D

CSSP would be fine with me if that helps others also. :)

You know...... We could have more then one of these get togethers.

I would place a bet that there will be some peps that will be doing a Broken Bow overnight pretty soon, within the next month or two for sure and no doubt more to come over the Summer.

Lake Murray is the same way. I hear Debra has a Shin-Dig in the works up there already.

CSSP is almost an every week deal.

I will join you guys just about anywhere. I don't want to do CSSP or Blue Lagoon. Just my thoughts.

You know...... We could have more then one of these get togethers.

I would place a bet that there will be some peps that will be doing a Broken Bow overnight pretty soon, within the next month or two for sure and no doubt more to come over the Summer.

Lake Murray is the same way. I hear Debra has a Shin-Dig in the works up there already.

CSSP is almost an every week deal.

Did I hear Broken Bow... :D !!!

Yep :D

'Got just enough gas in the Gypsy to get there too !

Be careful there! You may have to take out a second mortgage just to fill her up again.

Big news at the Zzzzzzzzzzz household, Friday is "Induction Day". We check into the Labor and Delivery wing of Methodist at 7:30am. :D The downside is there won't be much diving for awhile. Of course I've heard that internet post count is more indicative of a good diver than dive count anyway. :rofl3:

Be careful there! You may have to take out a second mortgage just to fill her up again.

Big news at the Zzzzzzzzzzz household, Friday is "Induction Day". We check into the Labor and Delivery wing of Methodist at 7:30am. :D The downside is there won't be much diving for awhile. Of course I've heard that internet post count is more indicative of a good diver than dive count anyway. :rofl3:

I was just out in the Gypsy RV pickin' my banjo.
It's become sort of my new studio now that it's warm out :wink:
I was workin' on a different lick to an up the neck break in an old Bluegrass standard called Reuben

Out of Knowhere ( no where :wink: ) ~~ I thought Holy S*** :11:

The King Baby !!!

I though it had arrived but I guess I was wrong........

Like I say though...
The second baby takes 9 months but the first baby can come at anytime :D

This will be #2 so I'll trust your clock.
It'll be delivered at Methodist so that means you'll be allowed to dance at the birth ... Not that you ever could dance but they might still allow it .
Good luck Friday King !

hi everyone, this is the beast sitting in for dee. we are going to ccv next month but would interested in cranking up local texas diving like we all used to do. since hurricane katrina i have pretty much worked 7 days a week . iwe went from 200 plus dives a year to just two ccv trips a year with no local diving so we are still here and miss the old gang

Back
Top Bottom