Just fun, inquiring divers wanted to know..so

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As Barney Stinson would say. LEGEND...wait for it...DARY

I can't post a picture, otherwise there would be one.

I got your back :rofl3:

Barney-Poster-barney-stinson-859281_357_500.jpg
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Barney-Poster-barney-stinson-859281_357_500.jpg

Thanks alot! That is the actual one I was wanting to post.

Great minds.....:wink:

We're serious about that offer, sohnje. If your crew would like to try blowing up one of those buckets as a dry-ice bomb, my son and I are willing to cover the cost of shipping it out there.

Isn't education fun

Should be and better still if heaps of people learn from one lesson like here... comforting to know the steel tank took that much pressure even after failing hydro. I must say I won't complain about those yearly hydro test on my tanks now either...

Really guys the GPS experiment would be helpful... we would really love to do a gps check of our dive sites but don't have an "expendable GPS" .....

Great minds.....:wink:

Were going to try this at the end of august. We lining up several containers and just started to discuss what we want to test. Ill keep ya posted..

The GPS unit is a good idea.... We'll see what we can do on this one?

Since we do geocaching, we have three different models of GPS units here. My wife's and my son's are more sensitive than mine, and lock on to satellites much quicker. We have a clear, waterproof box, so if we get a chance this weekend, we'll find an outdoor pool we can test depth to signal loss in.

One thing about mine is that it has a display that shows how strong the signal from each satellite it's tracking is. That would be especially useful in a test like this. The waterproof box should keep the units safe.

Thanks for the laughs, and for the qualifications to party with you guys, 2 out of 3 ok? anyway don't let some of these guys get you down, please do go out and have fun, but be carefull, and again, thanks for the laughs, made my night.

would love to add some new experiments to the list, but at this moment cant think of any, but will post if I do.

I am very familiar with those quarries in coal country from offroading in Hazelton. We were always afraid exactly how deep bottom was in some holes and stayed FAR away from them with the trucks

hmmm is it possible to score a 2.5.. not pulled out of a pond... pulled out of a wrecked car....

Back
Top Bottom